Take 25% OFF on orders over $25. Code: spring25
Vintage Joomla Template
View a live demo to check out the great features of this template
Vintage Joomla Template
Vintage is one of our most loved Joomla Templates. I don't know exactly what it is. Perhaps it's the timeless design, or the simplicity with which the module positions allow the designer to tell his or her story, or maybe it's the incredibly versatile antique look to it, Vintage has been a perennial bestseller loved by web-designers the world over which has been now updated to the nimble, powerful, and reliable Wright Framework.
Vintage is a pure CSS-based template design with nicely integrated SEO features.
Vintage might be a good match for a coffee shop, cafe, wine shop, antique shop, bookstore, record store, a writer's community or maybe even a personal blog. At first glance, Vintage looks a little basic, but this 15 module position, pure CSS template is deceptively simple.
- Built on the Wright Framework
- Pure CSS/Tableless Design
- CSS Suckerfish drop-down menu system
- Integrated typography and content styles
- 5 module styles
- Very cool and elegant pull-down module panel
- W3C XHTML 1.0 Transitional. W3C CSS Valid
- Lightweight and fast-loading design
Built using the Wright v2.0 Framework!
Why Should you care what Framework your Joomla Template is built upon?
- If you want your site to load quickly, then you need to have a Joomla Template built with a Framework that's Lightweight.
- If you want your site to be able to run the latest version of Joomla, then you will need a Joomla Template built with a Future-Proof Framework that is quickly updated with each Joomla release.
Are all Template Frameworks built the same way?
Other Frameworks have taken what we are convinced is the wrong approach. They have integrated tons of features that have made their frameworks bloated, fat, slow, unreliable and tiresome to update and maintain. There is simply a lot more stuff to go wrong in them and more stuff to update with each new Joomla release. Soon you start to realize that when it comes to Frameworks: less is more.
Why is Joomlashack's Wright Framework Different?
We believe that the Framework should be minimalistic - - it should have the bare minimum to load and function. At 1.2Mb, Wright v1 was already the most lightweight Framework out there: Wright 2 is even lighter, and as a result, when compared with other Frameworks.
- Sites built with Wright load quicker.
- Wright works reliably with the most popular and the obscure Joomla Extensions.
The Joomlashack Joomla Template - a "Strictly Joomla" approach to templates
We build light, non-bloated, and simple to install Joomla Templates to make your life easier. We call them "strictly Joomla" because in most cases you are able to install them using only the Joomla CMS and it's built-in features. This is different from other template companies because they require you to install extra plugins, extensions, and usually need a CCK to get your site to look like their template. Experienced developers have loved our strictly Joomla templates since 2005 because:
- You don't need to install heavy plugins or extensions to make the template work.
- All these extra plugins and extensions will also need to be maintained and updated with each new Joomla release (every 6 months), as well as made to be compatible with other 3rd party extensions.
- A light and quick-loading template/site is good for SEO.
- Our templates have simpler overrides reducing installation, support, upgrade, and maintenance needs. For example, our Joomla 3.0 upgrade took less than two days to apply to all our templates. In contrast, some companies still aren't done updating their complicated templates to Joomla 3.0.
The end result is a lighter yet more robust, more reliable, and easier to maintain site. Learn more about the Wright Framework, the lightest framework in the Joomlasphere.
All personal information you submit is encrypted through our secure checkout
What module positions are in this template?
Vintage Joomla Template supports module positions. View the demo for a look at the positions in use.
All of our templates include detailed documentation for installation and configuration.
The following is included with the purchase of the Vintage Joomla Template:
- The template install file.
- Source Graphics used to create the template, allowing easy customization of template graphics.
- A guarantee the template will work with default Joomla, and that bugs in Vintage Joomla Template if found will be fixed in a timely manner.
- Access to the Community Forum for help with template setup, customization and Joomla usage.
What's NOT Included
- The sample content seen in the demo, including articles and sample images.
- Guaranteed help with template setup, customization and usage, except what may be found by posting in the Community Forum.
- Joomla usage help.
- Joomlashack commercial extensions, such as:
All personal information you submit is encrypted through our secure checkout.