Private or personal calendars which only list your private events (learn more about event types in JCal Pro®) can be created in JCal Pro® using menu item overrides.
1. Ensure that you have completed the JCal Pro® installation, including enabling the front end.
2. Login to the web site (public front end or administrative back end) and create at least one private event.
3. Create a new JCal Pro® menu item in the User Menu. Use menu item overrides with the following properties:
- In the Parameters (Component) slider, choose Show only private events (if logged in).
- Set the Access Level to Registered.