- Written by Barrie North
Did you know that Flash is actually not valid XHTML?
Luckily, there is a work around and we've updated the Flash JPG Rotator Module to implemement just that. The Flash Rotator Module now uses FlashObject to validate. Also added, is the wmode=transparent option so now you can sylize your module with a class-suffix and add background images.
- Validates XHTML
- Supports WMODE=Transparent
- Displays up to 5 different Flash transitions
(Circular, Fluid, Background Fade, Cross Fade, Flying Squares)
- Random display option
- Individual frame linking
- Fully integrated backend administration (no knowledge of Flash needed)
- Custom movie size
- Customizable background color
- Tab navigation on/off feature
Configuration Parameter Map: