The 4th Joomla Development Class is Here
- Written by Steve Burge Steve Burge
- Category: Joomlashack Joomlashack
- Published: 11 July 2017 11 July 2017
We are delighted to publish the 4th major class in our Joomla development series. These 4 classes now cover all the key areas of building Joomla extensions.
We've worked with Cory Webb, a Joomla developer since 2005, to create this series of 70 videos.
This 4th class is called "How to Develop Joomla Components. Part 2: the Frontend".
In these videos, you'll finish building the todo list component that was started in Part 1.
Cory shows you how Joomla uses the MVC pattern for component development. You'll learn how to build Models, Views and Controllers in the recommended Joomla way. You'll also see how to create router files and language files, plus how to package your work for distribution.
About the Joomla development classes
Today's new class completes a set of four classes on all the major types of Joomla extension:
- How to Develop Joomla Modules
- How to Develop Joomla Plugins
- How to Develop Joomla Components, Part 1
- How to Develop Joomla Components. Part 2
Joomla component development video sample
Here's an intro video from the Joomla Component Development class: