School Websites are challenging. Why not let the Shack Pack for Schools make it easier?
School Website Admins: the Shack Pack for Schools saves you many hours of research, fiddling, and Joomla configuring.
Our team of Joomla experts (some of whom are former high school teachers and administrators) have put together all of the tools and content you need to get started- all in one instant install package!
What's included in the Shack Pack?
- Instant Joomla installer to create the full example site with content, several free and useful extensions, and relevant content. You'll start with a site that looks exactly like our "Shack Pack for Schools" demo.
- Our Inspirion template, a $47 value with seven color packs included!
- Access to our forum for Educators using Joomla where your questions can be answered
For just $97, you'll get a complete school website ready for your immediate tweaking and configuration.
Get a $25 gift certificate from Amazon.com for every $100 you spend at Joomlashack.com in the month of December!
Joomlashack University - the fastest and easiest way to learn Joomla is about to close its doors for the second time.
If you haven't heard, Joomlashack University is our new Joomla training course. Its delivered 100% online so you can learn at your own pace, and in the comfort of your own home. Each month we open to only a few students, and then stop taking on subscribers. This makes sure our teacher-student ratio is low and everyone's questions are quickly answered.
In November we opened our doors for 200 students have have about 10 spots left. We will be stopping open enrollment next Monday 14th of December, but these last 10 spots will probably go by the end of today!
In October 2009 the new Joomla training course - Joomlashack University opened its door to its first class of 100 students. For the last 4 weeks, these students have been learning how to Joomla with our rich video screencasts and tutorials and asking questions and networking in our forums.
Before launching Shack U, we knew we had a great product to offer. We gave leading Joomla figures a sneak look at the content and, as you can read yourself, they loved it.
As well as teaching insider Joomla tips and tricks to our first students, we have been taking feedback and improving the course. We have streamlined the student path through the learning content and added more courses.
After 4 weeks, we are ready to open our doors again.
It's early yet, but the early results from the Joomlashack 2009 Joomla User Survey are already sparking conversation about who uses Joomla, and how.
Launched 10 days ago, the Joomla User Survey has already received more than 1,000 responses, yielding a rich pile of data about many important Joomla-related questions, including:
- How Joomla users view GPL vs Non-GPL Extensions
- How Joomla security and bug releases are perceived and handled
- Usage of free vs commercial templates
And many more questions. Read on to hear some early results and to comment on the survey!
Haven't taken the survey yet? Want to be entered to win over $1,000 in prizes! Then take the survey!
Over the last couple of years, we have been conducting a survey about the scope and features of the Joomla community. Over 7,000 people have completed the our survey over the last few years, and this year we want to make it the biggest ever.
- Grand prize winner: Our new lifetime Developer club - $399 value
- First Prize: Three $100 gift certificates to Amazon.com
- Second Prize: Three Joomlashack University spots
- Third Prize: Five template giveaways
- Bonus prize: 3,000 person to take the survey, also a $100 Amazon.com gift certificate