How to get download tutorial
Want to learn more about how to build professional websites with Joomla? Then check out Joomlashack University, the #1 Joomla online training program in the world.
Were you a Joomlashack customer before June 24th, 2007?
Want to access your templates or other licenses again?
Need an updated version of your download?
We can help!
On June 24th, 2007 Joomlashack changed its license delivery system to a new online shop. Powered by Iono, our new shop does a much better job managing your licenses and giving you access to your template and other downloads. Your previous login name and password will not automatically work in our new system.
If you purchased a download from us before June 24th, 2007 using our previous cart system, and want access to your download, you'll need to follow these steps carefully.
1. Please re-register your shop account with us at www.joomlashack.com/shop and then wait for our system to send you an email to the address registered. The email's subject line will be "Activate your Joomlashack account" and the sender "Joomlashack." Please be sure to set your spam filter to allow any/all emails from joomlashack.com through.
2. Once you have successfully created a new user account, visit our Support Center and create a ticket. Please be sure to paste into your ticket the following information, so that we may confirm your previous purchase. The more information you provide us, the faster we will be able to process your request.
- Order invoice and number (sent to you via email from "sales(at)joomlashack.com" at time of purchase)
- Paypal receipt information, including transaction ID number (sent to you by email at time of purchase . Sender email address was service(at)paypal.com and the subject line likely was "Receipt for Your Payment to JoomlaShack Custom Templates & Services")
- Date of order
- Email address used for purchase
- Your name and address associated with your credit card.
- YOUR NEW SHOP ACCOUNT USERNAME AND EMAIL
3. Within five days, Joomlashack will review your submission and attempt to place new licenses for each previously purchased download in your new shop account. We will send you an email to the address registered in the ticket system alerting you that your new licenses are ready for download.
We hope you'll sign up for a new shop account, and take advatange of our new licensing system to keep your download available to you at all times, regularly updated with bug fixes and other improvments. If you have any questions, visit our Support Center and get answers.