- 10 Steps to Mastering Joomla
- Why do you need a website, and why use Joomla
- What actually is Joomla?
- How do I install Joomla?
- How should I set up my site?
- Picking a Template
- Organizing Content
- Creating Navigation
- How can I add features to my site?
- How can I make Joomla better for SEO?
- How do I keep my site updated, and what lies ahead for Joomla 1.6
- All Pages
Page 5 of 11
One of the hardest parts to Joomla is setting up the site. To start, there are so many options it an be overwhelming.
The three elements of a Joomla site are:
- Template (the look and feel)
- Content (the "beef")
- Modules (the gravy round the outside)