10 Steps to Mastering Joomla - How do I install Joomla?
- Written by Barrie North Barrie North
- Category: Joomla Tutorials Joomla Tutorials
- Published: 19 August 2009 19 August 2009
Page 4 of 11
To install Joomla, you need a web account with a MySQL database.
Or you can set up what is know as a localhost.
- Download Joomla files
- Upload file package to server then extract
- Extract then upload individual files
- Create a database
- Browse to site and run installation wizard
- Pray to all you hold holy that permissions are ok
- Delete installation folder
- How to Install Joomla 1.5 (compassdesigns.net)
- How do you install Joomla! 1.5? (Joomla.org Documentation)
- Fundamentals of Joomla! (Video Training): How Do I Install Joomla (informit.com)