- 10 Steps to Mastering Joomla
- Why do you need a website, and why use Joomla
- What actually is Joomla?
- How do I install Joomla?
- How should I set up my site?
- Picking a Template
- Organizing Content
- Creating Navigation
- How can I add features to my site?
- How can I make Joomla better for SEO?
- How do I keep my site updated, and what lies ahead for Joomla 1.6
- All Pages
Page 7 of 11
The main "meat" content is made up of articles.
Content, or articles need containers, these are called Sections and Categories, and must be set up first.