Wright is bootstrapped, responsive and lightweight. It's the best Joomla framework you'll find anywhere. Wright powers all the templates here at Joomlashack.
We've just released a free 13 video class on how to use the Wright Framework.
You'll learn how to use Wright to quickly create your own custom Joomla templates.
Simon Kloostra shows you how to install Wright and use Wright's default styles to quickly set up your template. You'll learn how Wright provides you with many of the Bootstrap's key features and components. You'll also be able to safely customize your template using custom CSS and PHP files that won't be over-ridden during any updates.
Try the Wright framework, and you'll soon be building Joomla templates quickly and effectively.
Want to know more after checking out the free videos? Try these two, newly-update documentation sites:
What's in the free Wright videos?
- Introduction to the Wright Framework
- The Wright Demo and Documentation
Installation and Customization
- Installing the Wright Framework
- Configuring Your Wright Template
- Customizing Template Settings
Menus, Modules and Content
- Menu Setup and Module Positions
- Module Class Suffixes in Wright
- Customizing Content With Wright
- Bootstrap Components Available in Wright
- The Structure of the Wright Code
- How to Customize the Layout in Wright
- How to Customize CSS in Wright
- About Joomlashack Templates and Wright
- Wright Quiz