Have you been in the following situation?
- You're watching a really great YouTube video and want to add it to your site.
- You take the embed code and paste it into your Joomla site. That doesn't work.
- You disable your WYSIWYG editor and add the embed code. You turn the editor back on and everything breaks.
You need OSEmbed, our new extension.
OSEmbed is the easiest way to embed anything in Joomla. OSEmbed will make Joomla far easier for you and your customers.
We had an independent security person test our site last week and he found a security issue in Simple Renew.
Our developer fixed the issue and we've released a new version of Simple Renew. Please download the latest version of Simple Renew and upgrade to it at your earliest opportunity. Alternatively, you can upgrade from Joomla's update manager.
Please read the below info:
Joomla! just released their last beta release 3.5.1. We will need to wait a little longer for the stable version.
For those of you keeping your sites up to date, this new release will be a common procedure. However, if you have not been updating your Joomla site, findings reveal the need to upgrade/migrate to the latest stable version. Doing this will eliminate risks from vulnerabilities possibly found in old versions.
Please, don't become part of the statistics.
Why migrate your site?
We cannot explain this better than the good folks from Joomla.org. Read their reasons HERE. In short: you NEED to upgrade your site!
We're getting a secret, new Joomla extension ready for release in the next few weeks.
This will bring one of the best-loved WordPress features to Joomla. It will make everyone's Joomla life easier.
Here's a draft version of the logo ...
Can you guess what this extenson will be?
One of our most popular extensions, OSDownloads, just got some great new features added to it. Including some bug-fixes, the new version allows you to export emails and sort the files.
New releases for both versions, Free and Pro, are now available.
Read on to find out more...
We have just released OSMap 3.1.6 and OSContent 1.10.3 addressing improvements to input sanitizing and other bug-fixes.
Read on to find out more...
Check out this collection of 12 free Joomla templates that will help you bring your site up to date. All the samples are gathered from only trusted designers, so you can be sure of their quality.
In this selection you’ll find a variety of solutions for almost any kind of business whether it is a corporate site or an online store.
Thanks to all of you who have been using OSMap since it's launch.
This week have a new round of improvements for you. Most notably, OSMap Pro now creates a more complete sitemap.
There are a lot of bug fixes, small improvement and OSMap also supports more extensions.
We have just released OSDownloads 1.4 with several great new features.
OSDownloads Pro now supports Constant Contact, in addition to MailChimp.
Also, if you're using OSDownloads Pro, you can now automatically add visitors to one of many mailing lists.
Read on to find our more about these new features ...
We're releasing new versions of almost all our extensions today.
Many of the extensions are getting bug-fixes, but we're updating most of our extensions because we made a mistake.
- What was the mistake? Most of our extensions modified a core file: /libraries/joomla/http/transport/cacert.pem
- Why did we do this? A number of users with SSL certificates encountered problems when they tried to update or install our extensions. This was the workaround we used to help them.
- Did we screw up? Yes, absolutely. We shouldn't have hacked the core file. I apologize to you for this mistake.
- Was this a security problem? No, absolutely not. It was a question of following development best practices.
- Are all our extensions impacted? Almost all. The only extensions not getting updates are SimpleRenew and OSDonate. Those two extensions didn't contain the file modification.