Find the SalesForce Plugin
- Go to Extensions > Plugins manager
- Make sure Salesforce plugin have been installed with the main Jinbound pacage.
Configure the SalesForce plugin
Inside Partner WSDL field upload your WSDL file you downloaded from your saleforce account, here are the steps to download the WSDL needed:
Any user with the “Modify All Data” permission can download the Web Services Description Language (WSDL) file to integrate and extend Salesforce using the API. (The System Administrator profile has this permission.
The WSDL file is dynamically generated based on which type of WSDL file (enterprise or partner) you download. The generated WSDL defines all of the API calls, objects (including standard and custom objects), and fields that are available for API access for your organization.
To generate the WSDL file for your organization:
- Log in to your Enterprise, Unlimited, Performance, or Developer Edition Salesforce account. You must log in as an administrator or as a user who has the “Modify All Data” permission. Logins are checked to ensure they are from a known IP address. For more information, see “Setting Login Restrictions” in the Salesforce online help.
- From Setup, click Develop > API > to display the WSDL download page.
- Download the appropriate WSDL: (Partner WSDL in our case) ... right-click the link for the appropriate WSDL document to save it to a local directory. In the right-click menu, Internet Explorer users can choose Save Target As, while Mozilla Firefox users can choose Save Link As.
- Inside field Password put: your-salesforce-password
- Inside field Security Token put your security token, you can read more about how you can get your security token at this page here
Save the plugin parameters.
Map your jInbound fields with those from your Salesforce account
- Go back to jInbound dashboard at “Fields” click on the fields we want to map on Salesforce, go to "Salesforce" tab and in the dropdown box select a corresponding field on Salesforce, here are some examples:
- First Name - map it with your "First Name" salesforce field
- Last Name - map it with your "Last name" salesforce field
- Email - map it with your "Email" salesforce field
- Repeat this for all the fields you want to map on salesforce