You can easily display a K2 article using the Shack Toolbox Pro popup module.
Visit our Shack Toolbox K2 Article Post Demo to see how it looks and works.
To get the same popup displaying a K2 article of your choice, follow the instructions below.
- Open up the Shack Toolbox Pro module for editing
- Under the Module tab, click the K2 Article box:
- Still under the Module tab, set the following parameters:
- Select article: select a K2 article of your choice
- Show article title: click Yes
- Prepare content: leave the default No option intact
- Still under the Module tab set:
- Show Title to No
- Position to debug
- Status to Published
- Under the Menu Assignment tab, assign this module to the required menu items.
Good job! You are almost done.
- Click the Theme tab
- Select the As Free As Simple template using the Previous and Next buttons
- Click the Choose this theme button
- Leave the rest of the settings intact
- Click Save or Save & Close.
You will now see the toggler tab on the top left corner of your site:
- Click Open:
You will see the Shack Toolbox Pro popup box with your selected K2 article inside:
Well done! You now know how to embed a K2 article using your Shack Toolbox popup module.