You can easily display a Zoo CCK article in a popup using our Shack Toolbox Pro module.
Visit the Shack Toolbox Article for Zoo Demo to see how the popup looks and behaves at the front end.
To get the same popup displaying a a Zoo CCK article, follow the instructions below.
- Open up the Shack Toolbox Pro module for editing
- Under the Module tab, click the Zoo Article box:
- Still under the Module tab, set the following parameters:
- Select application and article: select your preferred Zoo article
- Show article title: set Yes
- Prepare content: leave the default option No:
- Still under the Module tab set:
- Under the Menu Assignment tab, assign this module to the required menu items.
Good job! You are almost done.
- Click the Theme tab
- Select the As Free As Simple template using the Previous and Next buttons
- Click the Choose this theme button
- Leave the rest of the settings intact
- Click Save or Save & Close.
You will now see the toggler tab on the top left corner of your site:
- Click Open:
You will see the Shack Toolbox Pro popup box with your desired Zoo article inside:
Well done! You now know how to display a Zoo article in a popup box using your Shack Toolbox Pro module.