Argos is a light and dark, vibrant and versatile Joomla Template and comes with 5 color styles in light and dark variattions, CSS3, and 11 collapsible module positions. Plus, you can easily customize the column layouts, background style, logo and other elements from the template parameters.
Argos is built using versatile and dynamic Wright Framework. The Wright Framework is our magnum opus. The Wright Framework is a major upgrade to our previous methods of creating templates. The name is in honor of the famous architect, Frank Lloyd Wright, because the framework is like a blueprint. It provides a solid, yet lithe foundation to build from, and helps to keep the entire template together while merging some unique features and tools. Because Argos is now built on the Wright Framework, it will be upgraded to new updates to Joomla, versions 1.8, 2.0, etc, quickly and easily.
We designed Argos as a minimalist business themed template, however the simple and clean graphics and modern typography lend themeselves to a huge and diverging number of markets and industries.
- 5 Template themes in light and dark variations of each.
- 11 collapsible module positions
- Elegant typography
- One Zip file for 1.5/1.6/1.7
- Progressive enhancements
- Custom module chrome
Built using the Wright 2 Framework!
Why Should you care what Framework your Joomla Template is built upon?
- If you want your site to load quickly, then you need to have a Joomla Template built with a Framework that's Lightweight.
- If you want your site to be able to run the latest version of Joomla, then you will need a Joomla Template built with a Future-Proof Framework that is quickly updated with each Joomla release.
Are all Template Frameworks built the same way?
Other Frameworks have taken what we are convinced is the wrong approach. They have integrated tons of features that have made their frameworks bloated, fat, slow, unreliable and tiresome to update and maintain. There is simply a lot more stuff to go wrong in them and more stuff to update with each new Joomla release. Soon you start to realize that when it comes to Frameworks: less is more.
Why is Joomlashack's Wright Framework Different?
We believe that the Framework should be minimalistic - - it should have the bare minimum to load and function. At 1.2Mb, Wright v1 was already the most lightweight Framework out there: Wright 2 is even lighter, and as a result, when compared with other Frameworks.
- Sites built with Wright load quicker.
- Wright works reliably with the most popular and the obscure Joomla Extensions.
The Joomlashack approach
We build light, non-bloated, and simple to install Joomla Templates to make your life easier. We call them "strictly Joomla", because in most cases you are able to install them using only the Joomla CMS and it's built-in features.
Experienced developers have loved our "Strictly Joomla" Templates since 2005 because:
- You don't need to install heavy plugins or extensions to make the template work.
- Fewer extensions means easier updates and maintenance as well as better compatibility with 3rd party extensions.
- A light and quick-loading site is good for SEO.
- Our templates' simpler overrides reduce installation, support, upgrade, and maintenance needs.
The following is included with the purchase of your template:
- The template install file.
- Installation and configuration support and advice.
- Source Graphics (but in most cases not the placeholder images) used to create the template, allowing easy customization of template graphics.
- A guarantee the template will work as promised with default Joomla, and that bugs in this template if found will be fixed in a timely manner.
What module positions are in this template?
Argos supports several module positions.
All of our templates include detailed documentation for installation and configuration.