Imago is a modern, hip, and colorful new Joomla Template from Joomlashack. If you appreciate new and clean designs, you are going to love it. It is the first of what we are calling our "Designer Series" templates. If you are obsessive about typography, color balance, use of white space, and simplicity, you are going to love these templates.
Details, Details, and more attention to Details
Imago comes with a single scrolling page with a dynamic in-page menu featured on the right side in the demo. It has 6 color themes with 4 module styles including a dark and a light theme. It has both featured and regular article looks. It comes with dynamic embedded styles for featuring content as well as 10 image border styles.
...and of course, because it's built on the Wright Framework, Imago comes with both Responsive and Non-Responsive options.
This template is built using the Wright 3 Framework!
Why is Joomlashack's Wright Framework Different?
We believe that a template framework should be minimalistic - - it should have the bare minimum to load and function. Wright 3 tips the scales at just 563kb! As a result, when compared with other frameworks:
- Wright-built sites load more quickly.
- Wright-built templates are always the first to be updated when a new version of Joomla is released.
- Wright works reliably with the most popular and the obscure Joomla Extensions.
- Sites built with Wright are easier to migrate.
The Joomlashack approach
We build light, non-bloated, and simple to install Joomla Templates to make your life easier. We call them "strictly Joomla", because in most cases you are able to install them using only the Joomla CMS and it's built-in features.
Experienced developers have loved our "Strictly Joomla" Templates since 2005 because:
- You don't need to install heavy plugins or extensions to make the template work.
- Fewer extensions means easier updates and maintenance as well as better compatibility with 3rd party extensions.
- A light and quick-loading site is good for SEO.
- Our templates' simpler overrides reduce installation, support, upgrade, and maintenance needs.
The following is included with the purchase of your template:
- The template install file.
- Installation and configuration support and advice.
- Source Graphics (but in most cases not the placeholder images) used to create the template, allowing easy customization of template graphics.
- A guarantee the template will work as promised with default Joomla, and that bugs in this template if found will be fixed in a timely manner.
The Imago template comes with 6 color themes.
What module positions are in this template?
Imago supports 16 module positions.
All of our templates include detailed documentation for installation and configuration.