The Voyage template comes with 12 color themes.
What module positions are in this template?
Voyage supports 16 module positions. Click here to take a look at the positions in use.
All of our templates include detailed documentation for installation and configuration.
Voyage - A fresh adventure for digital navigation
Voyage is glamorous and flexible responsive Joomla Template. The fresh design will lend itself for a adventurous travel, corporate or personal website.
Easy Setup: Voyage includes a Quicklauncher with ALL the Demo Content
With Joomlashack's Quicklauncher, you can download and install Voyage as a Joomla installation with the template and content pre-configured as it looks and works on our demo*. This is extremely helpful as it allows you to just swap our demo content with yours without having to do heavy module configuring.
* Note: The quicklauncher was not designed to aid with updating existing sites. It is only suitable for new installations.
This template is built using the Wright 3 Framework!
Why is Joomlashack's Wright Framework Different?
We believe that a template framework should be minimalistic - - it should have the bare minimum to load and function. Wright 3 tips the scales at just 563kb! As a result, when compared with other frameworks:
- Wright-built sites load more quickly.
- Wright-built templates are always the first to be updated when a new version of Joomla is released.
- Wright works reliably with the most popular and the obscure Joomla Extensions.
- Sites built with Wright are easier to migrate.
The Joomlashack approach
We build light, non-bloated, and simple to install Joomla Templates to make your life easier. We call them "strictly Joomla", because in most cases you are able to install them using only the Joomla CMS and it's built-in features.
Experienced developers have loved our "Strictly Joomla" Templates since 2005 because:
- You don't need to install heavy plugins or extensions to make the template work.
- Fewer extensions means easier updates and maintenance as well as better compatibility with 3rd party extensions.
- A light and quick-loading site is good for SEO.
- Our templates' simpler overrides reduce installation, support, upgrade, and maintenance needs.