A Joomla template designed to WOW your customers
Wylia is here with the sole purpose of wowing your customers with its full-width striking, focal image at the top of the page and a design that comes together and feels just right. The possibilities with Wylia are endless for any business and organization that wants to show-off a portfolio of products via their images. Its sophisticated and cutting-edge visual design allows for any site to have a professional look from day one.
Wylia combines beauty with usability
- Flow: Wylia’s white space between sections, graphics and written content makes it easy to navigate and friendly to read. The ability to change the number of columns, and its widths, breaks monotony in a subdued and elegant way.
- Type: Its default font, Georgia--a typeface especially designed for clarity on the screen—permits a fluid and graceful presentation of content. But if Georgia doesn’t fit your needs, the font can be easily changed given that Wylia has been built on the Wright Framework.
- Color: One of the most versatile features of Wylia is its color palette, same that provides 3 classic and 3 modern color combinations you can choose from, based on the style and audience you’re trying to reach. Whether you want to present a “Vintage” look or a “Neon” style, Wylia is ready for it.
Introducing Joomlashack's Wright Framework
This template is built using the Wright 3 Framework!
We believe that a template framework should be minimalistic - it should have the bare minimum to load and function. When compared with other frameworks:
- Wright-built sites load more quickly.
- Wright-built templates are always the first to be updated when a new version of Joomla is released.
- Wright works reliably with the most popular and the obscure Joomla Extensions.
- Sites built with Wright are easier to migrate.
The clean, lightweight Joomlashack approach
We build light, non-bloated, and simple to install Joomla Templates to make your life easier.
We call them "strictly Joomla", because in most cases you are able to install them using only Joomla and its core features.
Experienced developers have loved our "Strictly Joomla" Templates since 2005 because:
- You don't need to install heavy plugins or extensions to make the template work.
- Fewer extensions means easier updates and maintenance as well as better compatibility with 3rd party extensions.
- A light and quick-loading site is good for SEO.
- Our templates' simpler overrides reduce installation, support, upgrade, and maintenance needs.
Wylia color options
The Wylia template comes with 6 color themes.
What module positions are in the Wylia template?
Wylia supports 19 module positions. Click here to take a look at the positions in use.
Wylia template documentation
All of our templates include detailed documentation for installation and configuration.
How to get the Wylia Joomla template
Interested in more Joomla templates?
Check out over 20 responsive, fast and beautiful Joomla templates.