Eco-Friendly and true to Nature, meet Natural Joomla Template
You asked for it. Many of you mentioned that you wanted and needed an environmentally-themed Joomla Template, well, here it is. Natural is a Joomla Template that's marked by easy simplicity and freedom from artificiality. The 6 soft colors and the simple and versatile layout lend themselves to fit a large variety of clients and the needs of their sites. Sure, it works with an enviromental theme perfectly, but we also feel it will suit, pardon the pun, a corporate site as well.
Easy to customize
Natural is an adaptable, all purpose, and versatile Joomla Template and comes with 6 color, CSS3, and 12 collapsible module positions. Plus, you can easily customize the column layouts, background style, logo and other elements from the template parameters.
- A "Strictly Joomla" Template thats easy to install, update, and maintain
- Built on the Wright Framework
- 6 Template themes.
- Light and quick-loading
- 12 collapsible module zones*
- Elegant typography
- One Zip file for 2.5 and 3.x
- Progressive enhancements
- Custom module chrome
- Access to the Shack's VIP support
Built using the Wright 2 Framework!
Why Should you care what Framework your Joomla Template is built upon?
- If you want your site to load quickly, then you need to have a Joomla Template built with a Framework that's Lightweight.
- If you want your site to be able to run the latest version of Joomla, then you will need a Joomla Template built with a Future-Proof Framework that is quickly updated with each Joomla release.
Are all Template Frameworks built the same way?
Other Frameworks have taken what we are convinced is the wrong approach. They have integrated tons of features that have made their frameworks bloated, fat, slow, unreliable and tiresome to update and maintain. There is simply a lot more stuff to go wrong in them and more stuff to update with each new Joomla release. Soon you start to realize that when it comes to Frameworks: less is more.
Why is Joomlashack's Wright Framework Different?
We believe that the Framework should be minimalistic - - it should have the bare minimum to load and function. At 1.2Mb, Wright v1 was already the most lightweight Framework out there: Wright 2 is even lighter, and as a result, when compared with other Frameworks.
- Sites built with Wright load quicker.
- Wright works reliably with the most popular and the obscure Joomla Extensions.
The Joomlashack Joomla Template - a "Strictly Joomla" Template
We build light, non-bloated, and simple to install Joomla Templates to make your life easier. We call them "strictly Joomla" because in most cases you are able to install them using only the Joomla CMS and it's built-in features. Other template companies usually require you to install extra plugins, extensions, and need a CCK to get your site to look like their template.
Experienced developers have loved our "Strictly Joomla" Templates since 2005 because:
- You don't need to install heavy plugins or extensions to make the template work.
- Less extra plugins and extensions means easier updates and maintenance as well as better compatibility with 3rd party extensions.
- A light and quick-loading template / site is good for SEO.
- Our templates' simpler overrides reduce installation, support, upgrade, and maintenance needs.
The result is a more robust, more reliable, and easier to maintain site.
Learn more about the Wright Framework, the lightest framework in the Joomlasphere.
(click on an image below to view the demo in that theme)
What module positions are in this template?
Natural supports several module positions. View the module map for a look at the positions in use.