A Media-Friendly Joomla Template
With this thought in mind, we decided to create Showtime, a Joomla template that allows you to display, classify, and organize a huge amount of visual information. Showtime is the perfect template to showcase great works of photographers, illustrators, videographers, creative people, creative agencies, or freelancers to name a few.
A Feature-rich Joomla Template with 9 Different Color Schemes
- Modules that enrich your content: Showtime’s layout is staged so that you can add videos, photos, illustrations, calendars, polls, user reviews, and many more elements to complement the site’s content.
- Styling versatility: You can customize individually each module and make it look the way you want. Background and font colors easily can be changed to have the look-and-feel that better serves your content.
- Color Schemes: In addition to the traditional white, black and grey backgrounds, you also have 9 different font colors to choose from.
Last but not least, Showtime is Mobile Ready and Responsive!
Simply put, your website will look and work great on any screen size: smart phone, tablet, PC, and laptop.
Built using the Wright 3 Framework!
Why Should you care what Framework your Joomla Template is built upon?
- If you want your site to load quickly, then you need to have a Joomla Template built with a Framework that's Lightweight.
- If you want your site to be able to run the latest version of Joomla, then you will need a Joomla Template built with a Future-Proof Framework that is quickly updated with each Joomla release.
Are all Template Frameworks built the same way?
Other Frameworks have taken what we are convinced is the wrong approach. They have integrated tons of features that have made their frameworks bloated, fat, slow, unreliable and tiresome to update and maintain. There is simply a lot more stuff to go wrong in them and more stuff to update with each new Joomla release. Soon you start to realize that when it comes to Frameworks: less is more.
Why is Joomlashack's Wright Framework Different?
We believe that the Framework should be minimalistic - - it should have the bare minimum to load and function. At 1.2Mb, Wright v1 was already the most lightweight Framework out there: Wright 3 tips the scales at just 563kb! As a result, when compared with other Frameworks,
The Joomlashack Joomla Template - a "Strictly Joomla" Template
We build light, non-bloated, and simple to install Joomla Templates to make your life easier. We call them "strictly Joomla" because in most cases you are able to install them using only the Joomla CMS and it's built-in features. Other template companies usually require you to install extra plugins, extensions, and need a CCK to get your site to look like their template.
Experienced developers have loved our "Strictly Joomla" Templates since 2005 because:
- You don't need to install heavy plugins or extensions to make the template work.
- Less extra plugins and extensions means easier updates and maintenance as well as better compatibility with 3rd party extensions.
- A light and quick-loading template / site is good for SEO.
- Our templates' simpler overrides reduce installation, support, upgrade, and maintenance needs.
- Our templates make migrations easier.
The result is a more robust, more reliable, and easier to maintain site.
Learn more about the Wright Framework, the lightest framework in the Joomlasphere.
The following is included with the purchase of your template:
- The template install file.
- Installation and configuration support and advice.
- Source Graphics (but in most cases not the placeholder images) used to create the template, allowing easy customization of template graphics.
- A guarantee the template will work as promised with default Joomla, and that bugs in this template if found will be fixed in a timely manner.
- Access to the Community Forum for help with template setup, customization and Joomla usage.
- Access to updates and support for 1 year after the date of purchase.
What module positions are in this template?
Showtime supports 14 module positions. View the module map for a look at the positions in use.
All of our templates include detailed documentation for installation and configuration: access Showtime documentation here