Verdant is built for ultimate flexibility and versatility.
Fast-loading, multiple layouts, five colors, styled to work with the flexible K2 content management extension, easy header changes, and many more features make Verdant a powerful SEO machine honed to make your website stand out on the page or in the rankings.
JS Verdant uses fully optimized CSS3 styles that degrade gracefully when needed. It also includes a new JoomlaShack feature to choose between static look-feel or a full look-feel.
- 5 Bundled Color Themes
- Light and Dark Options for Every Color Style
- Static or Full Width Option
- K2 Content Styling
- SEO-ready Template
- Multiple Layouts - Middle column flexible
- 960 Grid Powered
- W3C Valid Overrides
- EZ SEO optimized header
- Graphic Source Files
- Super Fast Loading
- SEO Source Ordered
- Over 30 Module Positions in 4 Variations
- Pure CSS Suckerfish Dropdown Menu System
- Valid XHTML and CSS
Built using the Wright 2 Framework!
Why Should you care what Framework your Joomla Template is built upon?
- If you want your site to load quickly, then you need to have a Joomla Template built with a Framework that's Lightweight.
- If you want your site to be able to run the latest version of Joomla, then you will need a Joomla Template built with a Future-Proof Framework that is quickly updated with each Joomla release.
Are all Template Frameworks built the same way?
Other Frameworks have taken what we are convinced is the wrong approach. They have integrated tons of features that have made their frameworks bloated, fat, slow, unreliable and tiresome to update and maintain. There is simply a lot more stuff to go wrong in them and more stuff to update with each new Joomla release. Soon you start to realize that when it comes to Frameworks: less is more.
Why is Joomlashack's Wright Framework Different?
We believe that the Framework should be minimalistic - - it should have the bare minimum to load and function. At 1.2Mb, Wright v1 was already the most lightweight Framework out there: Wright 2 is even lighter, and as a result, when compared with other Frameworks.
- Sites built with Wright load quicker.
- Wright works reliably with the most popular and the obscure Joomla Extensions.
The Joomlashack Joomla Template - a "Strictly Joomla" Template
We build light, non-bloated, and simple to install Joomla Templates to make your life easier. We call them "strictly Joomla" because in most cases you are able to install them using only the Joomla CMS and it's built-in features. Other template companies usually require you to install extra plugins, extensions, and need a CCK to get your site to look like their template.
Experienced developers have loved our "Strictly Joomla" Templates since 2005 because:
- You don't need to install heavy plugins or extensions to make the template work.
- Less extra plugins and extensions means easier updates and maintenance as well as better compatibility with 3rd party extensions.
- A light and quick-loading template / site is good for SEO.
- Our templates' simpler overrides reduce installation, support, upgrade, and maintenance needs.
- Our templates make migrations easier.
The result is a more robust, more reliable, and easier to maintain site.
Learn more about the Wright Framework, the lightest framework in the Joomlasphere.
The following is included with the purchase of your template:
- The template install file.
- Installation and configuration support and advice.
- Source Graphics (but in most cases not the placeholder images) used to create the template, allowing easy customization of template graphics.
- A guarantee the template will work as promised with default Joomla, and that bugs in this template if found will be fixed in a timely manner.
- Access to the Community Forum for help with template setup, customization and Joomla usage.
- Access to updates and support for 1 year after the date of purchase.
What module positions are in this template?
Verdant supports 11 module positions. View the module map for a look at the positions in use.
All of our templates include detailed documentation for installation and configuration: access Verdant documentation here