The Voyage template comes with 12 color themes.
What module positions are in this template?
Voyage supports 16 module positions. View the module map for a look at the positions in use.
Voyage - A fresh adventure for digital navigation
Voyage is glamorous and flexible responsive Joomla Template. The fresh design will lend itself for a adventorous travel, corporate or personal website.
Easy Setup: Voyage includes a Quicklauncher with ALL the Demo Content
With Joomlashack's Quicklauncher, you can download and install Voyage as a Joomla installation with the template and content pre-configured as it looks and works on our demo*. This is extremely helpful as it allows you to just swap our demo content with yours without having to do heavy module configuring.
* Note: The quicklauncher was not designed to aid with updating existing sites. It is only suitable for new installations.
- Adaptive: Flexible background presentation as a big image, a pattern, a gradient or solid color. Choose what best fits your site.
- Powerful: Being able to manage 16 different module positions gives freedom and empowers any webmaster to build a professional corporate site.
- Fully Responsive: No matter if your client uses a tablet, mobile, laptop or PC to navigate on your site, the look and field of your corporative site would not be compromised.
Take a look! Watch the demo!
Voyage comes in twelve different color palettes inspired on different color contrasts and a blurry background imitating a glass through view. This makes the template extremely flexible for any type of color combination website you need.
Built using the Wright 3 Framework!
Why Should you care what Framework your Joomla Template is built upon?
- If you want your site to load quickly, then you need to have a Joomla Template built with a Framework that's Lightweight.
- If you want your site to be able to run the latest version of Joomla, then you will need a Joomla Template built with a Future-Proof Framework that is quickly updated with each Joomla release.
Are all Template Frameworks built the same way?
Other Frameworks have taken what we are convinced is the wrong approach. They have integrated tons of features that have made their frameworks bloated, fat, slow, unreliable and tiresome to update and maintain. There is simply a lot more stuff to go wrong in them and more stuff to update with each new Joomla release. Soon you start to realize that when it comes to Frameworks: less is more.
Why is Joomlashack's Wright Framework Different?
We believe that the Framework should be minimalistic - - it should have the bare minimum to load and function. At 1.2Mb, Wright v1 was already the most lightweight Framework out there: Wright 3 tips the scales at just 563kb! As a result, when compared with other Frameworks,
- Sites built with Wright load quicker.
- Wright-built Joomla Templates are always the first to be updated when a new version of Joomla is released every 6 months.
- Wright works reliably with the most popular and the obscure Joomla Extensions.
The Joomlashack Joomla Template - a "Strictly Joomla" Template
We build light, non-bloated, and simple to install Joomla Templates to make your life easier. We call them "strictly Joomla" because in most cases you are able to install them using only the Joomla CMS and it's built-in features. Other template companies usually require you to install extra plugins, extensions, and need a CCK to get your site to look like their template.
Experienced developers have loved our "Strictly Joomla" Templates since 2005 because:
- You don't need to install heavy plugins or extensions to make the template work.
- Less extra plugins and extensions means easier updates and maintenance as well as better compatibility with 3rd party extensions.
- A light and quick-loading template / site is good for SEO.
- Our templates' simpler overrides reduce installation, support, upgrade, and maintenance needs.
The result is a more robust, more reliable, and easier to maintain site.
Learn more about the Wright Framework, the lightest framework in the Joomlasphere.
The following is included with the purchase of your template:
- The template install file.
- Installation and configuration support and advice.
- Source Graphics (but in most cases not the placeholder images) used to create the template, allowing easy customization of template graphics.
- A guarantee the template will work as promised with default Joomla, and that bugs in this template if found will be fixed in a timely manner.
- Access to the Community Forum for help with template setup, customization and Joomla usage.
- Access to updates and support for 1 year after the date of purchase.