- Published on 23/11/2010
- Written by Jeremy Wilken
A Joomla Slideshow Module
ShackSlides is a way to feature your images in style and not just a slideshow module. ShackSlides' most powerful feature is its ability to utilize content items as the source for your slideshow.
Easy, Reliable, and Optimized for Joomlashack Templates
It works on Joomla 1.5, 2.5, 3.0 and supports K2, FlexiContent, and Joomla content (so long as these extensions work in the Joomla version).
You can easily customize the way it appears by using one of the color themes; and, if you wish, you can override the entire way it displays using Joomla's HTML overrides method.
New features will be added over time, so if you have a great idea for the module let us know! We'd like to build a Joomla slideshow module that you need rather than build a module that we think you want.
Our Extension Clubs are the BEST VALUE
Get ALL our Extensions for $28. Get them HERE.
ShackSlides is released under the GNU GPL v3 license--read full license . Your purchase includes access to support and upgrades for 3 months.
Version 2.1 - October 2012
- Joomla 3.0 compatibility
- Responsive classes (Bootstrap compatbile) added
Version 2.0 - Aug 16, 2012
- Included new source: Visionary
- Easy configuration and manage slides and collections through Visionary, without needing the images.xml file.
Version 1.2 - May 2, 2012
- Full support for Joomla 2.5
- Upgraded sliderman.js to its latest version
- Included support for latests versions of K2 and Flexicontent (now supports Joomla!2.5 for these two sources)
- New configurable option for positioning the description box outside the image slider itself
- New configurable option for transparent background for the description
Version 1.1.4 - July 25, 2011
- Updated for 1.7 support
- Fixed bug for multiple versions on same page
- Bugfixes for display issues at specific configuration settings
Version 1.1 - March 2, 2011
- Updated for Joomla 1.6 support
- Added new effects selection of 10 base effects
- Added new color themes
Version 1.0 - December 1, 2010 - Initial release
- Supports 4 sources in Joomla 1.5, Folders, Joomla Content, FlexiContent, and K2 items