- Written by Barrie North
Scribe is one of the best and easiest ways available right now to get your Joomla website ranked higher in the search engines, and it just got better.
First is that we have added some new features to the plugin, the coolest being the new Alternate Keyword Suggestion tool.
This new tab shows you alternate related keywords relevant to your content, and the search volume for each term. You can now discover that they should actually be targeting other terms – either for more traffic or less competition – all from the Scribe interface.
Grab the free Scribe for Joomla SEO extension and check it out.
Secondly is that Brian has a great deal for the Scribe service, but only till June 4th - you can save $70 a month!
With PROMO27, you get 300 monthly evaluations (our largest Advanced Plan) for only $27 a month. The Advanced Plan is usually $97 a month, and remember, you can use the same Scribe SEO account across ALL your Joomla websites!
How do you set up SEO optimized Websites? Do you want to learn SEO? Would be interested in SEO lessons? SEO Courses? SEO video tutorials? SEO Training? Conversion optimization lessons? Conversion optimization courses. Conversion optimization video tutorials. Conversion optimization training.
Here's how to get that great deal before time runs out:
- Go to my.scribeseo.com and log in with the username and password you chose when you signed up for the free test drive.
- Once logged in, select “Change Plan” from the top navigation, or click on “View Your Upgrade Options” in the middle box next to Current Subscription.
- On the “Change Plan” page, select the Advanced plan (the last option) and click “Upgrade.”
- In the Promo Code field on the next page, enter PROMO27.
- Once you've completed your purchase, you'll see you've been subscribed to the Advanced Plan for $27 per month instead of the usual $97.
- Pat yourself on the back for saving big bucks on Scribe. ;-)
Remember, the code PROMO27, don't forget to enter it. But it won't work after 5:00 p.m. Central on Friday, June 4, 2010, so hurry. Brian has said he won't be offering this deal again!