Step #1. Download the Sourcerer Plugin
- Go to the Joomla Extensions Directory and find Sourcerer.
- Click on the "Download" link and you'll be taken to the developer's website where you can download Sourcerer.
Step #2. Upload and Install Sourcerer
- In the Administrator area of your Joomla site, click Extensions > Manage. You will be taken to the Extensions: Install administrative page:
- Click Upload Package File tab.
- Click Or browse for file green button and find the Sourcerer plugin installation file on your hard drive.
- Click twice on the plugin package file name to start its installation.
- Go to Extensions > Plugins. and make sure the following plugins are enabled:
- Button - Regular Labs - Sourcerer
- System - Regular Labs - Sourcerer
- Click Content > Articles > Add New Article.
- Click on the new Code icon at the TinyMCE editor toolbar.
- You will see Insert Code popup.
- Write your code directly into the box. Make sure that code has the normal opening and closing tags.
- When you're done, click Insert in the top-left corner.
- Click Save or Save & Close.
Save $1000's when you sign up to the Everything Club today! You' ll get access to all our extensions, templates, and Joomla training.