jInbound/AcyMailing integration allows you the following actions:
- To add a jInbound lead to an AcyMailing newsletter list.
- To delete a jInbound lead from an AcyMailing newsletter list.
This is the main and only purpose of integration between the jInbound and AcyMailing components.
- Latest version of jInbound component installed
- Latest version of AcyMailing component installed
- System - jInbound Acy Mailing plugin installed
For the jInbound/AcyMailing integration to work, you just need to have both components installed. The System - jInbound AcyMailing plugin should be installed and enabled once you installed the jInbound component.
I Don't See System - jInbound AcyMailing Plugin Installed
It may happen. Either by a glitch in your system, by mistake, or inadvertently, you end up with no System - jInbound AcyMailing plugin seen in your Joomla's plugin manager.
To get the System - jInbound AcyMailing plugin back to your system:
- Re-install jInbound component over its current installation (no need to un-install it beforehand).
Managing AcyMailing Newsletters and jInbound Lead Nurturing Campaigns
AcyMailing newsletters and jInbound lead nurturing function completely independently.
In most cases, either AcyMailing or jInbound campaigns are configured, but for special cases, both may be used.
This means that you can run the AcyMailing and jInbound lead nurturing campaigns simultaneously. You would just need to be aware that the lead is added to both components.
Keep in mind, that if a lead has been put into both components, should the lead wish to unsubscribe from your lead nurturing emails, the lead will need to unsubscribe from both components.
Managing AcyMailing Enrollment in jInbound Campaigns
If you do not have the required field, make sure you have enabled the plugin as instructed above.
- Go to Components > jInbound -> Campaign Manager
- Select a campaign with which you want to manage AcyMailing user lists.
- Select the AcyMailing Tab.
- Select the AcyMailing List(s) that the lead will be added to when they are enrolled in this campaign.
- Select the AcyMailing List(s) that the lead will be removed from when they are converted in this campaign.
- Save the campaign.