jInbound uses marketing terms and statistics meant to help you manage your leads and inbound marketing efforts effectively.
Here we describe the common terms and statistics used through jInbound.
Overall Monthly Reporting Snapshot
Landing Page Views
- The number of times that Landing Pages have been viewed (often simply referred to as "Views' as well as 'Hits' or 'Visits')
- The number of new potential client's that have been realized through submissions of the specified page.
- Note that the the number of actual submissions may be higher since a lead is only recorded if the submission results in a new lead being added to a campaign.
Views to Leads
- The ratio of hits that result in new Leads being added to campaign denoted as a percentage in a given period
- Calculation: (Leads / Landing Page Views) * 100
- The number of final conversions that have been realized from leads that have been captured in the period
- Goal Completions may be a sale or donation or any other final result that is the target of the campaigns
Views to Goal Completions
- The Ratio of Views that results in Goal Completions being added to campaigns denoted as a percentage in a given period
- Calculation: (Goal Completions / Landing Page Views) * 100
Top Performing Landing Pages
Landing Page Name
- A friendly name you have assigned to the page, this should clearly reflect the campaign and or goals so that you will recognize the page easily
- The number of times that a specific Landing Page has been viewed (often referred to as 'hits')
- The number of times that the form on Landing Page form has been submitted
- The number of submissions that have resulted in adding a new lead to a campaign
- The number of Leads that were captured on the specified Landing Page which reached the final conversion in the period.
Goal Completion Rate
- The Ratio of captured Leads to Goal Completions from the specified Landing Page denoted as a percentage in a given period
- Calculation: (Goal Completions / Leads) * 100
- The First and Last name as submitted by the recent Leads
- The date and time when the recent Lead submitted the form which captured him/her as a new lead in a campaign
Form Converted On
- The form that the Lead submitted the form which captured him/her as a new lead in a campaign
- Since forms may be used in different ways, the form may not relate directly to a Landing Page
Landing Page Name
- The Page on which the form which captured him/her as a new lead in a campaign was published
The Report Manager Stats are familiar since they are essentially the same as the ones found in the Dashboard's Snapshot above except you are able to filter the results for specified campaigns, pages, priorities, status and time periods.
Lead Status' can be used to record what phase of your Lead Nurturing campaign a Lead is currently add, you can create yoru own statuses which fit your campaigns or sales cycles.
It is important to understand that there are 3 different types of Status'
Lead Status Types
- The Status that is set for a New Lead in a specified campaign upon capturing the lead
- A Status that is assigned to a Lead in a specified campaign by a sales agent to record where the lead currently fits in the lead nurturing campaign
- The Status that is assigned to a Lead in a specified campaign at the end of the campaign denoting the Final Conversion/Goal Completion
- When a Lead is assigned the Final Status in a campaign, this denotes that the Goal has been Completed and the campaign will end for this Lead. No further lead nurturing emails will be sent to the Lead.
Lead Priorities do not affect the automatic Lead Nurturing Campaign
Lead Priorities are often used to denotes the Lead's position in the Sales Cycle which may include the Funnel but also additional customer service or sales cycles which may take place after the Goal Completion/Final Conversion