Impacto - a Responsive Landing Page Joomla Template
Because Impacto3 was built using the amazing Wright Framework v3, it is a fully bootstrapped, responsive, and mobile ready Joomla Template. It will automatically adjust to any screen and display size - - whether it's a smartphone, a tablet, notebook, or desktop.
A unique Landing Page & Mobile ready Joomla Template
Besides being a great all-purpose Joomla template perfect for any site, Impacto is also the first-ever Joomla template designed to be a powerful Landing Page.
You probably already know just how important an effective Landing Page is in today's ultra competitive, e-commerce-driven world. The right Landing Page layout can increase your Adwords sales and keep traffic on your site longer. And that's why Impacto3 is so..impactful. Impacto3 enables you to build stunning landing pages right inside Joomla! using bold, rich typography, preset styles, and customizable layouts that best present your message.
Impacto includes up to 5 landing page layout possibilities (loaded with sample content) AND all the standard Joomla layouts (category list, blog, etc) you'd expect in a premium Joomlashack template!
PLUS, Impacto3 includes additional features like:
Impacto Joomla Template Features
- Bonus Typography Styles- Impacto is bundled with dozens of typographic preset styles to help make your content "pop". You will have access to many style options thanks to Boostrap from Twitter!
- Single-Click Layouts - Impacto allows you to easily change the sidebar/column widths right from the template interface, as well as moveing the columns to provide a two left column, two right column, or traditional left / center / right column layout.
- Mega-Optimized for SEO - Impacto is source ordered, truly semantic, HTML5 valid, lightweight, and search engine optimized.
- Beautiful Landing Pages - Impacto enables you to build stunning landing pages right inside Joomla! using bold, rich typography and preset styles that help your content stand out and be heard.
- Four Color Packs - Impacto ships with four base color styles, along well-commented CSS, and layered Adobe™ graphic source files. Great for designers who wish to build their own color schemes.
This template is built using the Wright 3 Framework!
Why is Joomlashack's Wright Framework Different?
We believe that a template framework should be minimalistic - - it should have the bare minimum to load and function. Wright 3 tips the scales at just 563kb! As a result, when compared with other frameworks:
- Wright-built sites load more quickly.
- Wright-built templates are always the first to be updated when a new version of Joomla is released.
- Wright works reliably with the most popular and the obscure Joomla Extensions.
- Sites built with Wright are easier to migrate.
The Joomlashack approach
We build light, non-bloated, and simple to install Joomla Templates to make your life easier. We call them "strictly Joomla", because in most cases you are able to install them using only the Joomla CMS and it's built-in features.
Experienced developers have loved our "Strictly Joomla" Templates since 2005 because:
- You don't need to install heavy plugins or extensions to make the template work.
- Fewer extensions means easier updates and maintenance as well as better compatibility with 3rd party extensions.
- A light and quick-loading site is good for SEO.
- Our templates' simpler overrides reduce installation, support, upgrade, and maintenance needs.
The following is included with the purchase of your template:
- The template install file.
- Installation and configuration support and advice.
- Source Graphics (but in most cases not the placeholder images) used to create the template, allowing easy customization of template graphics.
- A guarantee the template will work as promised with default Joomla, and that bugs in this template if found will be fixed in a timely manner.
What module positions are in this template?
Impacto3 supports 15 module positions. View the module map for a look at the positions in use.
All of our templates include detailed documentation for installation and configuration: access Impacto documentation here