Techie Template Color Options
Techie comes with 12 color themes in light and dark tones.
What module positions are in this template?
Techie supports 19 module positions. Click here to take a look at the positions in use.
All of our templates include detailed documentation for installation and configuration.
Techie - A fresh, corporate Joomla template
Techie is stunning and modern responsive Joomla Template. The fresh design will make it easier for you to adapt to your corporation brand colors.
Easy Setup: a Quicklauncher with ALL the Demo Content
With Joomlashack's Quicklauncher, you can download and install Techie as a Joomla installation with the template and content pre-configured as it looks and works on our demo*. This is extremely helpful as it allows you to just swap our demo content with yours without having to do heavy module configuring. Techie also includes a built-in responsive slideshow.
* Note: The quicklauncher was not designed to aid with updating existing sites. It is only suitable for new installations.
Techie's key features:
- Slideshow and Image manager preinstalled in the Quicklauncher
- Fully responsive
- Built on the Wright Framework
- Light and very fast-loading
- Easy Quicklauncher installation
- 2 beautiful main menu options
- 6 light color themes
- 6 dark color themes
- 19 module positions
- Joomlashack's stellar support
This template is built using the Wright 3 Framework!
Why is Joomlashack's Wright Framework Different?
We believe that a template framework should be minimalistic - - it should have the bare minimum to load and function. Wright 3 tips the scales at just 563kb! As a result, when compared with other frameworks:
- Wright-built sites load more quickly.
- Wright-built templates are always the first to be updated when a new version of Joomla is released.
- Wright works reliably with the most popular and the obscure Joomla Extensions.
- Sites built with Wright are easier to migrate.
The Joomlashack approach
We build light, non-bloated, and simple to install Joomla Templates to make your life easier. We call them "strictly Joomla", because in most cases you are able to install them using only the Joomla CMS and it's built-in features.
Experienced developers have loved our "Strictly Joomla" Templates since 2005 because:
- You don't need to install heavy plugins or extensions to make the template work.
- Fewer extensions means easier updates and maintenance as well as better compatibility with 3rd party extensions.
- A light and quick-loading site is good for SEO.
- Our templates' simpler overrides reduce installation, support, upgrade, and maintenance needs.