Vintage Color Options
The Vintage 4 Joomla Template is fully responsive and comes with four new color themes, in addition to the original four.
What module positions are in Vintage template?
Vintage supports module positions. Click here to take a look at the positions in use.
All of our templates include detailed documentation for installation and configuration.
A classic and timeless Joomla Template with new styles
Vintage is one of our most loved Joomla Templates. I don't know exactly what it is. Perhaps it's the timeless design, or the simplicity with which the module positions allow the designer to tell his or her story or maybe it's the incredibly versatile antique look to it. Vintage has been a perennial bestseller loved by web-designers the world over which has been now updated to the nimble, powerful, and reliable Wright Framework.
A pure CSS-based design with nicely integrated SEO features.
Vintage might be a good match for a coffee shop, cafe, wine shop, antique shop, bookstore, record store, a writer's community or maybe even a personal blog. At first glance, Vintage looks a little basic, yet you can customize it's 17 module positions backwards and forwards giving you tremendous versatility.
Vintage's key features
- Easy Social Icons extension, worth $20
- Fully responsive
- Built on the Wright framework
- Light and fast-loading
- Modern and beautiful design
- 2 elegant main menu options (top and bottom)
- 4 classic color themes
- 4 new color themes
- 17 module positions
- Joomlashack's stellar support
Introducing Joomlashack's Wright Framework
This template is built using the Wright 3 Framework!
We believe that a template framework should be minimalistic - it should have the bare minimum to load and function. Wright 3 tips the scales at just 563kb! As a result, when compared with other frameworks:
- Wright-built sites load more quickly.
- Wright-built templates are always the first to be updated when a new version of Joomla is released.
- Wright works reliably with the most popular and the obscure Joomla Extensions.
- Sites built with Wright are easier to migrate.
The clean, lightweight Joomlashack approach
We build light, non-bloated, and simple to install Joomla Templates to make your life easier.
We call them "strictly Joomla", because in most cases you are able to install them using only Joomla and its core features.
Experienced developers have loved our "Strictly Joomla" Templates since 2005 because:
- You don't need to install heavy plugins or extensions to make the template work.
- Fewer extensions means easier updates and maintenance as well as better compatibility with 3rd party extensions.
- A light and quick-loading site is good for SEO.
- Our templates' simpler overrides reduce installation, support, upgrade, and maintenance needs.
How to get the Vintage Joomla template
Interested in more Joomla templates?
Check out over 20 responsive, fast and beautiful Joomla templates.