A Joomla Template designed to "WOW" Your Customers
Wylia is here with the sole purpose of wowing your customers with its full-width striking, focal image at the top of the page and a design that comes together and feels just right. The possibilities with Wylia are endless for any business and organization that wants to show-off a portfolio of products via their images. Its sophisticated and cutting-edge visual design allows for any site to have a professional look from day one.
Combining Beauty with Good Usability
- Flow: Wylia’s white space between sections, graphics and written content makes it easy to navigate and friendly to read. The ability to change the number of columns, and its widths, breaks monotony in a subdued and elegant way.
- Type: Its default font, Georgia--a typeface especially designed for clarity on the screen—permits a fluid and graceful presentation of content. But if Georgia doesn’t fit your needs, the font can be easily changed given that Wylia has been built on the Wright Framework.
- Color: One of the most versatile features of Wylia is its color palette, same that provides 3 classic and 3 modern color combinations you can choose from, based on the style and audience you’re trying to reach. Whether you want to present a “Vintage” look or a “Neon” style, Wylia is ready for it.
This template is built using the Wright 3 Framework!
Why is Joomlashack's Wright Framework Different?
We believe that a template framework should be minimalistic - - it should have the bare minimum to load and function. Wright 3 tips the scales at just 563kb! As a result, when compared with other frameworks:
- Wright-built sites load more quickly.
- Wright-built templates are always the first to be updated when a new version of Joomla is released.
- Wright works reliably with the most popular and the obscure Joomla Extensions.
- Sites built with Wright are easier to migrate.
The Joomlashack approach
We build light, non-bloated, and simple to install Joomla Templates to make your life easier. We call them "strictly Joomla", because in most cases you are able to install them using only the Joomla CMS and it's built-in features.
Experienced developers have loved our "Strictly Joomla" Templates since 2005 because:
- You don't need to install heavy plugins or extensions to make the template work.
- Fewer extensions means easier updates and maintenance as well as better compatibility with 3rd party extensions.
- A light and quick-loading site is good for SEO.
- Our templates' simpler overrides reduce installation, support, upgrade, and maintenance needs.
The following is included with the purchase of your template:
- The template install file.
- Installation and configuration support and advice.
- Source Graphics (but in most cases not the placeholder images) used to create the template, allowing easy customization of template graphics.
- A guarantee the template will work as promised with default Joomla, and that bugs in this template if found will be fixed in a timely manner.
What module positions are in this template?
Wylia supports 15 module positions. View the module map for a look at the positions in use.