A Joomla Template designed to "WOW" Your Customers
Wylia is here with the sole purpose of wowing your customers with its full-width striking, focal image at the top of the page and a design that comes together and feels just right. The possibilities with Wylia are endless for any business and organization that wants to show-off a portfolio of products via their images. Its sophisticated and cutting-edge visual design allows for any site to have a professional look from day one.
Combining Beauty with Good Usability
- Flow: Wylia’s white space between sections, graphics and written content makes it easy to navigate and friendly to read. The ability to change the number of columns, and its widths, breaks monotony in a subdued and elegant way.
- Type: Its default font, Georgia--a typeface especially designed for clarity on the screen—permits a fluid and graceful presentation of content. But if Georgia doesn’t fit your needs, the font can be easily changed given that Wylia has been built on the Wright Framework.
- Color: One of the most versatile features of Wylia is its color palette, same that provides 3 classic and 3 modern color combinations you can choose from, based on the style and audience you’re trying to reach. Whether you want to present a “Vintage” look or a “Neon” style, Wylia is ready for it.
Built using the Wright 3 Framework!
Why Should you care what Framework your Joomla Template is built upon?
- If you want your site to load quickly, then you need to have a Joomla Template built with a Framework that's Lightweight.
- If you want your site to be able to run the latest version of Joomla, then you will need a Joomla Template built with a Future-Proof Framework that is quickly updated with each Joomla release.
Are all Template Frameworks built the same way?
Other Frameworks have taken what we are convinced is the wrong approach. They have integrated tons of features that have made their frameworks bloated, fat, slow, unreliable and tiresome to update and maintain. There is simply a lot more stuff to go wrong in them and more stuff to update with each new Joomla release. Soon you start to realize that when it comes to Frameworks: less is more.
Why is Joomlashack's Wright Framework Different?
We believe that the Framework should be minimalistic - - it should have the bare minimum to load and function. At 1.2Mb, Wright v1 was already the most lightweight Framework out there: Wright 3 tips the scales at just 563kb! As a result, when compared with other Frameworks,
The Joomlashack Joomla Template - a "Strictly Joomla" Template
We build light, non-bloated, and simple to install Joomla Templates to make your life easier. We call them "strictly Joomla" because in most cases you are able to install them using only the Joomla CMS and it's built-in features. Other template companies usually require you to install extra plugins, extensions, and need a CCK to get your site to look like their template.
Experienced developers have loved our "Strictly Joomla" Templates since 2005 because:
- You don't need to install heavy plugins or extensions to make the template work.
- Less extra plugins and extensions means easier updates and maintenance as well as better compatibility with 3rd party extensions.
- A light and quick-loading template / site is good for SEO.
- Our templates' simpler overrides reduce installation, support, upgrade, and maintenance needs.
- Our templates make migrations easier.
The result is a more robust, more reliable, and easier to maintain site.
Learn more about the Wright Framework, the lightest framework in the Joomlasphere.
The following is included with the purchase of your template:
- The template install file.
- Installation and configuration support and advice.
- Source Graphics (but in most cases not the placeholder images) used to create the template, allowing easy customization of template graphics.
- A guarantee the template will work as promised with default Joomla, and that bugs in this template if found will be fixed in a timely manner.
- Access to the Community Forum for help with template setup, customization and Joomla usage.
- Access to updates and support for 1 year after the date of purchase.
What module positions are in this template?
Wylia supports 15 module positions. View the module map for a look at the positions in use.
All of our templates include detailed documentation for installation and configuration: access Wylia documentation here