jInbound 2.0.5 released with custom CSS support
- Written by Vic Drover Vic Drover
- Category: Joomla Extensions Joomla Extensions
- Published: 23 December 2014 23 December 2014
Today we released a new version of jInbound — 2.0.5 — that supports custom CSS for styling landing pages.
Along with the existing custom template editor, custom CSS support allows you to design and implement any landing page design.
No extra plugins are required for this feature.
In addition, version 2.0.5 supports the new Google Analytics plugin, has a revamped permissions system, and fixes a number of bugs.
Detailed list of changes
The changes in this version are summarized below. The full changelog is also available.
- [new] Support for Google Analytics Plus plugin
- [bug] Custom fields tags are not replaced in template editor
- [new] Revamped Permissions
- [chg] Feedback - form descriptions wrong
- [bug] Priority ordering not respected in select
- [bug] Cannot add leads manually in Lead Manager
- [bug] inconsistent reports on control panel
- [new] Custom CSS