Google Slides is Google's alternative to Powerpoint or Keynote presentations. It is really easy to add Google Slides to Joomla sites, using our OSEmbed extension.
Using the OSEmbed Pro extension, you can embed Google Slides into your Joomla site with just a URL.
In this guide, we'll show you how to add Google Slides to your Joomla site.
Step #1. Install OSEmbed Pro
Google Drive embeds are feature of OSEmbed Pro.
Step #2. Get the Google Slides link
- Visit drive.google.com and find the presentation you want to embed.
- Click the "File" link in the top menu.
- Click "Publish to the web".
- Click the Publish button to make your content visible on the web:
- Copy the URL in the next box:
Step #3. Add the URL to a Joomla article
- Go to your Joomla site and login.
- Add the Google Slides URL to a Joomla article:
The Google Slides embed will work perfectly on the front of your site.