Google Slides is Google's alternative to Powerpoint or Keynote presentations.
It is really easy to add Google Slides to Joomla sites, using our OSEmbed extension.
Using OSEmbed, you can embed Google Slides into your Joomla site with just a URL.
Step #1. Install OSEmbed
- You can download OSEmbed. Choose the Pro options for Google Slides embeds.
- Install OSEmbed into your site.
Step #2. Get the Google Slides URL
- Visit drive.google.com and find the presentation you want to embed.
- Click the "File" link in the top menu.
- Click "Publish to the web".
- Click the Publish button to make your content visible on the web:
- Copy the URL in the next box:
Step #3. Add the Google Slides URL to a Joomla article
- Go to your Joomla site and login.
- Add the Google Slides URL to a Joomla article:
The URL will automatically be turned into a working Google Slides presentation! You'll see a preview inside the editor:
The Google Slides embed will work perfectly on the front of your site.