We are happy to announce that OSCampus now has a new theme called "Setoff".
In this blog post, you will take a brief look at how to set it and at subtle changes it introduces to the OSCampus pathway and class pages.
- To set this new theme, go to Components > OSCampus Pro:
- In the top right corner of the screen, click Options:
- In the top row of tabs, click Theming:
- Under the Theming tab, locate the Theme parameter, click Default > Setoff:
The "Setoff" template introduces very subtle changes to the layout and style of your OSCampus pages. Your online students' user experience will remain virtually intact.
Let's take a look at what changed.
The OSCampus pathway page previously:
The OSCampus pathway page now:
The OSCampus class page previously:
The OSCampus class page now:
Other OSCampus updates
In addition to the new theme, this update also includes:
- Google+ option removed from teacher links since Google+ announced will close this social network
- Fixes for pathing to course images
- Fixes for some minor issues with access checks
More on OSCampus
- Introducing OSCampus, the New Joomla LMS.
- How to Use OSCampus, the New Joomla LMS.
- Say Hello to OSCampus, the New Joomla LMS.
- Introducing New Reports in OSCampus.
- OSCampus Documentation.
- How to Override the OSCampus Class Page Layout
Save $1000's when you sign up to the Everything Club today! You' ll get access to all our extensions, templates, and Joomla training.