Let's take a look at how you can view and search Shack Forms submissions.
Viewing All Shack Forms Submissions
- In your Joomla administrator panel, go to "Components" > "Shack Forms Pro":
- You will be taken to the main "Shack Forms Pro Messages" administrative screen. It will display a list of all the submissions, both sent and not sent, made via all of your Shack Forms:
The "Shack Forms Pro Messages" screen consists of the five sortable columns:
- ID. This column lists the data ID number of every submission.
- Browser. This column displays from what browser the form has been sent.
- IP Address. Here you will find IP addresses, from which the form has been sent.
- Email. This column displays the form sender's email address. It will be displayed if the form has the Email field and if the GDPR Data parameter is set to Enabled.
- Module. This column displays the titles of the forms used to submit data.
- Submission Date. In this column, you can see when the data was submitted.
- Sent. This column will display the message sending status.
- Click on a column name to sort the column items in the ascending or descending order.
Viewing a Single Shack Forms Submission
Let's take a look at how to view a single submission.
- Click on a module title under the "Module" column to see the submission's details:
You will be taken to the "Shack Forms Pro Message" screen. On this screen, you will see the following:
- The name of the Shack Forms module used to submit this message and the date when the message has been sent.
- The form's data. Here you will see the labels of the fields of this form and their data.
- The form sender's User Information. Here you will see the sender's email address, their IP address, their browser version, and their user agent.
Searching Shack Forms Submissions
- Use the Search box to find a needed Shack Forms messages by the module name. This search box is very useful if your list of form submissions is significantly long:
Did you notice the "Search Tools" button? This is a very useful tool. It allows you to quickly search your list of displayed submissions based on the following criteria:
- Based on your Shack Forms module name. Use the "All modules" filter to set this search criterion.
- Based on the "Sent" or "Not sent" status of submissions. Use the "Any message status" filter to set this search criterion.
- Based on a certain period of time. Use the "Start Date" and "End Date" to set this search criterion.
Save $1000's when you sign up to Joomlashack's Everything Club.
You will get access to all our 32 extensions, templates, and Joomla training.