Please follow these three steps to translate a Joomlashack extension.
Step #1. Contact us
- The extension you are translating.
- The language you are using.
Step #2. Translate the files
We will reply to you with a ZIP file that includes language files targeted to your specific language. For example, if you want to translate OSCampus into Spanish, we would send you this file:
- Unzip the file.
- You will see the language files in the .INI format.
- Open one of the files for editing.
- You will see the language strings within the file. Translate everything between the quotes and save the file.
- Translate the rest of the files.
#3. Send us the files
- We will send you a new version of the extension that includes their translation. This translation will be included in all future releases of the extension.