But what if you would like to hide this message? In this document, you will learn how to do this.
- In your Joomla administrator panel, go to "Extensions" > "Language(s)" > "Overrides":
- You will see the "Languages: Overrides" screen, as shown on the next image. Select the "Select Language & Client" filter to "<Your Language (Your Country)> - Administrator". For our example, I set it to "English (United Kingdom) - Administrator":
- In the top left corner, click the "New" button:
- This will bring you to the "Languages: Edit Override" screen, as you can see on the next image. Tick the "For Both Locations" checkbox:
- Enter "This event does not" (without the double quotes) in the "Search" box and click the blue "Search" button:
- You will see the search results displaying the "Event does not repeat" language string, as shown on the next image. Click anywhere on this search result:
- You will see the "Event does not repeat" text appeared in the "Text" field on the left side of the screen:
- Delete this text and click "Save" or "Save & Close".
- Check your event. You will see that it doesn't display the "Event does not repeat" text: