If you are upgrading to the current version of from a version earlier than 4.2.4, you need to have an account with a subscription that includes JCalPro. If you do have a valid subscription, log in and you will see the link here
- Make sure you created a complete site backup, including the site database and files and folders
- Install the JCal Pro 4.2.4 over your current JCal Pro installation using the Joomla extensions installer.
- Go to Components > JCal Pro
You will see the "Event dates and times need to be corrected due to recent changes." notice.
- Click the blue "Click here" button:
- You should see the message "Events table successfully updated":
There you have it. You just finished updating your JCal Pro to version 4.3.0.