- Go to Components
Type the main details for the class:
- Teacher. Choose the teacher assigned for this class.
- Image. If you don't choose a custom one, a default image will be saved for the class.
- Pathways. Choose one or more pathways associated to this class. Note, this isn't required. For example, if you only have one class, there's no need to choose a pathway.
- Tags. You can tag this class.
- Length. Type the class length in minutes.
- Difficulty. Choose class difficulty.
- Released. You can optionally change the release date when the class will be available for your audience.
- Be sure Published is set as published.
- If you want to limit the access for this class to a set of users, change the Access value.
In the Description tab, you can type a short description for the class.
In the Lessons tab, you can type reorder the linked lessons to this class. Skip this step for now and come back later after adding lessons to this class.
In the Files tab, you can add attachments for specific lessons. Skip this step for now and come back later after adding lessons to this class.
In the Metadata tab, you can type custom title and description for SEO purposes.
- Click Save and close when you're done.