Each class should have many lessons. To add new lessons follow these steps:
- Go to Components
Fill in the main lesson details:
- Class. Select the class where this lesson will belong.
- Module. Type the module name for this lesson. i.e. Introduction.
- Lesson type. Choose from these options:
- Text only
- Wistia video
- URL Embed
- Published. Leave as published.
- Access. Limit the access for this lesson to specific users.
- In Description tab you can optionally type a short explanation for this lesson.
- In Metadata tab type custom title and description for SEO purposes.
- Click Save (not Save and close).
Add content to the lesson
Go to Content tab and fill in the content; this depends on the lesson type you choose from previous step.
In the lesson type above we show a Wistia video, so, inserting the Wistia video ID is enough for OSCampus to generate the Wistia video embed in frontend.
- Click Save and close when you're done.
- Repeat the process to add more lessons.