Your OSCampus Pro may display the "0 SplFileInfo::__construct() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given" error.
When Does This Error Occur?
This error happens in the following two areas after you install and enable the JHackGuard component from SiteGround on your Joomla site:
- When you try to save a new class in your OSCampus Pro.
- When you try to save edits for an existing class in your OSCampus Pro.
Workaround: Disable Scanning of Uploaded Files
- In your Joomla backend go to Components > jHackGuard.
- You will see the jHackGuard control panel. Click Options.
- You will be taken to the jHackGuard Configuration page. Click on the File Uploads tab.
- Locate the Scan uploaded files parameter and set it to No.