In your Joomla site, with OSDownloads you may want to create a frontend list of files. Normally, this list will be all the files in a certain OSDownloads category.
By default, for each listed file, this list will display "Read More" links. You can see these links in the image below:
In some use cases, you may want to hide this button. I'm going to show you how to do this.
- In your Joomla site administrator panel, go to "Components" > "OSDownloads Free" (or "OSDownloads Pro" if you run this version):
- You will be taken to the "OSDownloads Free: Files" administrative page. In the top right corner of the screen, click "Options":
- This will open the "OSDownloads Free: Configuration" screen for you. Locate the "Show "Read more" Button" parameter and set it to "No":
- Click "Save" or "Save & Close".
- Test the page with the list of files of an OSDownloads category. You will see that the "Read More" button is gone: