Does your Joomla site run OSMap and the SEF URL extension sh404SEF? If yes, you may face the "Bad karma: we can't find that page!" error 404 page instead of your XML sitemap:
Here is what you may want to do to fix it.
- In your Joomla administrator panel, go to "Components" > "sh404SEF":
- This will bring you to the "sh404SEF: Control panel" screen. In the top left corner, click "Configuration":
- You will see the "sh404SEF Configuration" box. Click the "By component" tab:
- In the left column of listed components, find "Osmap" and set it to "Leave as non-sef":
- Click "Save & Close".
- Check your XML sitemap page. If the "Bad karma" error still persists, try setting the OSMap router in sh404SEF to "Use Joomla! router":