OSVimeo is our plugin to embed Vimeo videos in your Joomla articles.
This plugin is so easy to use that you'll love it!
Here's how to use OSVimeo:
#1. Download and Install
You can download OSVimeo from this page.
#2. Plugin params
- Go to Extensions > Plugins > Content - Vimeo Video Embedding.
- Make sure the plugin is enabled.
- If you want your videos adapt to any screensize, make sure the Responsive options is set to Yes.
- The Width and Height params define the embed size and will work only when the Responsive params is set to No.
#3. Add a Vimeo video
- Go to vimeo.com and find the video you want to use. Copy the URL of the video.
- Go to Content >> Article manager and edit an article.
- Paste the Vimeo URL into your article, as in the image below:
- Now, if you check this article, this will be the result: