Displaying YouTube videos could be one of the most popular features of your Joomla site. Our OSYouTube plugin is the fastest and easiest way to achieving this.
Video guide to OSYouTube
Step #1. Download and install OSYouTube
Step #2. Configure OSYouTube
- Go to Extensions > Plugins and find the Content - YouTube plugin.
- Make sure the plugin is enabled.
Warning: The Width and Height settings will define your own size for the video player only when the Responsive parameter is set to No!
Step #3. Pasting the URL of the video
- Go to YouTube.com and find the video you want to use.
- Copy the URL of the video.
Warning: if you installed OSYouTube Free, make sure that your copy the URL displayed inside the address bar at the top or your browser, as shown on the image below:
- Paste the URL of the video inside your article's text:
- Publish the article.
- Visit the article's frontend page. You should now see the YouTube video nicely displayed on the article's front page: