By default, the Shack Error Notify plugin will notify you about all of the types of PHP errors in your Joomla site.
You can set the plugin to notify instead of one of these PHP error types or of any combination on them.
Here is how to do this.
- In your Joomla control panel, go to "Extensions" > "Plugins":
- This will bring you to the "Plugins" screen. Find the Shack Error Notify plugin and open it up for editing:
- You will see the "Plugins: System - Shack Error Notify" screen with the plugin's settings. Locate the "PHP Errors" parameter. Click "All" and then click "Selected":
- You will see the "Select Types" parameter appeared. Click inside its field and click on the required type or types of errors. As you click on them, they should appear at the top of the box, each with the cross. Click on the cross if you need to delete an error type:
Note: Make sure you have entered an email address of the recipient of the notifications of the PHP errors on your Joomla site in the "Notification Emails" box at the top.
- Click "Save" or "Save & Close".
From now on, the Shack Error Notify plugin will be notifying the specified email address or addresses of the specified types of the PHP errors in your Joomla site.