You can easily create a field with countries in Shack Forms.
This will allow you to ask the form sender what country they live in:
For the purpose of this tutorial, we assume you already created a basic form:
Let's get started.
- Open your Shack Form for editing.
- Go to the Module tab.
- Click Add New Field:
- Enter Your Country or any other text into the Field label field:
- Click inside the Field type field.
- Click Select list:
- Enter three sample countries inside the Values field, separating them with the symbol of pipe |. For example Country A|Country B|Country C:
- Enter - Select Country - into the Default option field:
- Drag-and-drop this field to be placed between the Email and Message fields:
- Go to Advanced tab and set the Load Advanced Select to No:
- Click Save & Close.
If you check your Shack Form now, you will see your field with the sample countries: