Your Shack Form toggler has the same default name "Ask a question", whether your form is open or closed. How about having one name for a closed form and another - for the open one?
For example, you can set a "Contact Us" name for the closed form:
Then set a "Close" name - for the open form:
Let's take a look at how to achieve this in more detail.
- In your Joomla administrator panel, go to "Extensions" > "Modules":
- Locate your Shack Form module and click on its title to open the module for editing. In my example, my module is "Shack Forms Pro":
- You will be taken to the module's control panel. Click the "Toggler Tab":
- Locate the "Custom label" setting and add the "Contact Us|Close" text pairing in the field:
- Click "Save" or "Save & Close".
- Now check your form. You will see that it's toggler displays different names depending on whether your form is open or closed.