Shack Forms is a very flexible extension for creating Joomla forms. One very cool option is the ability to display your Shack Form in a lightbox window. You can see this in action in the image below:
Video guide to Shack Forms and Lightboxeshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJtuG05F
Text guide to Shack Forms and Lightboxes
Let's see how to show your form inside a lightbox. You choose a lightbox using the "Layout" option under the "Module" tab.
- In your Joomla administrator panel, go to "Extensions" > "Modules":
- Locate your Shack Form module and click on its title to open the module for editing. In my example, my module is "Shack Forms Pro":
- You will be taken to the module's control panel. Locate the "Layout" setting and set it to the "Lightbox Window":
- Click "Save" or "Save & Close".
- Now check your form. You will see that it now displays as a lightbox window: