Shack Locations markers have a twofold purpose:
- It pinpoints a certain location on your map directory.
- It indicates the location type.
Your location type may be a cafe, or a swimming pool, or a park. Shack Locations installs a gallery of 32 iconpins in 6 colors to help you define your location types.
Note: It may be the case that you won't find a marker matching your location type in the gallery. For such occasions, the gallery has a blank blank.png marker image you can edit.
Where to find Shack Locations Markers
Once you installed Shack Locations, it conveniently installs the gallery of markers within your Joomla Media manager.
- In your Joomla control panel, go to Content > Media:
- Under the markers, click iconpins:
You will see the six sub-folders named by the color of the iconpins they store:
- If you need to FTP to the iconpins gallery, go to /images/markers/iconpins/:
Gallery of Shack Locations Markers
Warning: please, don't assign any of the three "cluster-....png" iconpins to your location types. Shack Locations will use them automatically to mark clusters of closely located locations.